Audiomack is one of the fastest growing music digital platforms that offers free/paid music streaming services to millions of users all over the world with millions of songs and playlists with over 100 million daily streams. If there is any free and detailed steps on how to upload music on Audiomack, here is a very good start.
In order to have access to all the features which Audiomack provides, you need to register an account on www.audiomack.com using your e-mail.
This is a first and important step into getting your music file uploaded. You'll also need to choose a username and password - this will enable you login to your account at anytime and also interact with other users, follow your favourite songsters, get followed by other users, comment on posts, do reups, create a playlist of your favourite songs, receive notifications, and so on.
To upload your music on Audiomack mobile web, follow the steps below:
Open your mobile web browser (You can use any of the following: Chrome, Opera, Phoenix, etc) and enter the address http://audiomack.com/join or click here. Enter a valid e-mail address, your preferred username and password.
Note: Ensure to use info that you can easily recall. Tick the Robot Captcha and then on "Sign Up" button. Your Audiomack page is now ready for uploads.
Now, once you are on the Audiomack mobile web:
- Click on your Avatar 👤 (Find this at the bottom right to take you to your artist page)
- Then, click on the Gear ⚙️ icon over the avatar - this opens up your profile page.
- Click "Upload your music" button to access the upload page.
- Select the "File type" (Choose "Song" for a single upload or EP/Album if you are uploading a collection of your music)
- Click on "Next" button.
- Click on "Browse to your file" to open up your phone file manager. Now find and select the music you wish to upload and then allow song upload till it reaches a 100%
- Fill music details such Artiste, Title, production (separate with coma if more than one), features, genres, song description, Youtube/Vimeo link etc. Also add your art cover photo.
- Click on the "Metadata" and "Release tabs", to set up private or promo links. Here you will set specific release time, and edit your track’s URL to make it easy for fans to find and link with. You can equally choose if you want to enable downloads or not
- Finally, click "Finish" to upload it. Now the track is available for sharing with your fans on Twitter and Facebook.
- You can access your song by simply scrolling down and then click on the "View Song"
The creator studio provides all the necessary tools needed to manage your uploads as seen in the image below
Now get to work and let us see what you come up with.
Share your Audiomack link on the comment section and let's listen and leave a like on your new music!